Sunday Stash Report, February 12, 2012

Keeping Kool is finished.  This project was a Row, Row, Row Your Quilt Exchange that began in late 2009.  It was coordinated by Karen for the yearly challenge at Sunshine Quilt Guild.  It started out with the sea gulls that I assembled.  I asked for a beach scene and the gals did a great job giving me just what I asked for.  Kerry, Karen, Jane, Sherri, Bonnie Sue and Hallie did an awesome job.  I'm more than happy with my project.
These three blocks are the BOM for Sunshine Quilt Guild.  I tried out some decorative stitches yesterday on these otherwise simple crazy cut blocks.  The "kit" came with the white fabric.  Participants were to add a pink and a red 5" square...slice and dice two times and rearrange the pieces and sew back together.  We were encouraged to embellish.  The blocks finished at 4".  I'm anxious to see what others chose as their red and pink...be kind to your long arm quilter!

Here's the number for this week.  Only a bit used...not worth updating...but nothing purchased which is excellent!  So the report stays as it ended last week.  I'll be working to have something in the used category next week.

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 46 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 9.75 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2012: 36.25 yards

Be sure to see how others are doing at Patchwork Times.

7 comments:

Janet O. said...

What a fun beach quilt! Everyone did a great job on it. Lucky you!!

dstitcher said...

Keeping Kool was my favorite of the bunch. Everyone added just the right touch. BTW I'm loving my new sewing center!

Jennifer said...

Love your row quilt!

Kathie said...

Love the beachy quilt!!! Is it wall hanging size?

krisgray said...

That quilt is so cool!!

Mary-Kay said...

Keeping Kool os so cute! I love the shirts and the shorts. Very nice!

Kate said...

Keeping Kool is amazing! They did a great job on it! :)