Sunday Stash Report, May, 13, 2012


I just couldn't pass up this neutral FQ pack on Tuesday evening.  Pat Speth "The Nickel Lady" brought them all the way from the windy city and I didn't want to see her having to take it back.  There were two different neutral packs...couldn't decide...so Kerry and I came up with swapping a strip or two from the fabrics in the pack each of us purchased.  So nice to have a quilting Sister!  I cut two strips from each of the nine fabrics for her to use in a future project.  We can always use neutrals...

Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms.  Hope you're allowed to sew from dawn to dusk today if that's what you want to do!  It's your day...you make the calls!

To my Mom, I love you!  Can't wait until just a few short weeks from today that I'll be making breakfast for you.  Hugs aren't too far from today.  I hope your day is filled with happiness.

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 118.25 yards
Purchased this week: 2.25 yards
Purchased YTD: 34.5 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2012: 83.75 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

You are one special daughter, I will be eating up those hugs. I also will be enjoying every moment we have together.