Sunday Stash Report, May 6, 2012

Ole!  Hope your Mexican Festivities were fun.  The 5th of May is celebrated by everything Mexican on this day in San Diego.  We went to Cozmel's for dinner and tipped a couple of margaritas along with some good Mexican creations.  The restaurant was packed with customers doing the same.


I don't have anything to change my numbers from last week.  Kamile will soon though as I have made some good progress this past week.  I have three blocks of 31 finished and several ready to sew today.  I have the washer and dryer going, ready for my daily walk and then its sewing time!  Here's what this week's numbers look like.

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 118.25 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 32.25 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2012: 86 yards

There are other quilters using up their fabric stash.  See how they are doing at Patchwork Times.  Have a wonderful week ahead.

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Your Kamile is going to be gorgeous. Can't wait to see it finished. Thanks for sharing/