Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Today is my niece Tiffany's Birthday.  Where has all the time gone...she turns 20.  Tiffany is a beautiful girl in all ways.  Now if I could just teach her how to quilt!  We've had few opportunities together for this, but when she was just a youngster I helped her make a lap quilt that had a unicorn theme.  Wonder whatever became of that one.  Most recently she helped me with Kordova Klosure which is right now in the quilting queue at Kerry's Quilting.

I have been busy with Klunky Korners these last couple of days putting on the binding.  I found a very good match with the fabric.  Remnants passed to me by Melissa, a homespun of black with gold, green and red stripes.  It brings in all the colors of the corner stones.  I have one side and the sleeve to stitch down.  I'm thinking it will be done today :)!

This of course is what I should be working on...but you know very well how this works.  I have the fabrics all cut into the 1 1/2" pieces.  Just need to sit at the sewing machine and stitch.  Tonight's probably it's night...it must be done tomorrow!

No comments: