Sunday Stash Report, June 29, 2014


#10 June UFO
Kolumbia
My June UFO Kolumbia is finished!  Love that all fabrics came from my stash...even the backing that is pieced from leftovers of the same fabrics used in the front.  I made a change to the design by adding pieced corner units that compliment the three borders.  Kolumbia is a design called Scrappy Star by Wendy Gilbert.  It was nice sewing something red, white, and blue through Flag Day.  I'll probably keep it on my design wall through the 4th of July.

So there is a change, finally, to this week's stash stats.  There are more using their stash; see who through the links of Patchwork Times...  

Used this week:  10.25 yards
Used YTD:  129.5 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  92 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2014:  37.5 yards

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Turned out so nice!
Sounds like a good idea to keep it on the design wall a while. I sometimes leave tops on my design wall just for decoration. When the wall is empty the sewing room can seem so bare. : )

Suzanne said...

Beautiful inspiration for your design wall. Your numbers are looking great too!

Jennifer said...

Great top! Congrats on getting a whole quilt out of stash - that is always a nice feeling.