Sunday Stash Report, August 10, 2014

This week I've been busy purchasing fabrics for my Buggy Barn workshop that is on Saturday at Paradise Sewing.  Of course I started in my stash...but I don't happen to have too many 3/4 yard pieces and I needed a bunch for the cute Bird Brain design that we will be making.  All of the fabrics except the brown plaid will be used for the project.  I still need one more blue to go with the grouping in the top left and one more yellow to go with the yellow group.  The darker blue will be used for the sashing and the orange print you see below will be for the back.  These fabrics came from three different places, next stop Rosie's!
 The brown plaid will be the binding for my Kootenay Kabins that is in Kerry's quilting queue.
I did finish Kings during the week.  I managed to pull all of the fabrics from my stash.  It isn't a very large quilt hence not much yardage to offset all my purchases this week...  I'm bringing in almost as much as I'm using.  I need to get that stash working better for my projects!

Used this week:  2.75 yards
Used YTD:  154 yards
Purchased this week:  15.5 yards
Purchased YTD:  129.5 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2014:  24.5 yards

How are you managing your stash?  See others through the links at Patchwork Times.  Have a splendid week.


2 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

I'm managing, but mainly because I've decided to give away a chunk of my stash. It's always good when one uses as much as one brings in - good work! Have fun at the workshop.

Janet O. said...

I love how Kings turned out, Sandi!