Sunday Stash Report, September 7, 2014

It has been a little bit since I've posted.  I spent a little over a week with my parents.  We were so busy and not with sewing!  There were a couple of purchases but most of what I came home with was a gift from my sister.  What you see above is a collection of Karen's choosing.  No particular reason other than it caught her eye and knowing my love of fabrics...  They range in size from 1/4 yard to 2 yard cuts.  I'm sure something will come along to use them.
These are the only purchases.  Five FQs with Buggy Barn designs in mind for the red and can't we always use a neutral or two or three?
The last two feline fabrics were from a stash reduction from a member of one of my Mom's quilt guilds.  I had a chance to attend one of them and these fabrics had to come home with me.

Nothing to change the used category and since I didn't purchase most of this fabric I'm only going to add in the five FQs.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  154 yards
Purchased this week:  1.25 yards
Purchased YTD:  134.75 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2014:  19.25 yards

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

Hope you had a great time amidst all the busyness!
How thoughtful of your sister to gather gifts for your stash--looks like some lovelies in there.
We can always use more neutrals--definitely!
Of course you would bring home the cat fabrics!! : )

Betty said...

Good collection.