Sunday Stash Report, November 16, 2014

A mystery project...a trip to Rosie's...watch the stash report numbers take a dive!  That's okay though; I know these fabrics have a home and won't be in my stash very long.  The Bonnie Hunter Grand Illusion Mystery Project starts real soon and these fabrics just aren't in my stash...well until now.  How about Kadabra for a quilt name?

See more projects going on and quilters using fabric today through the links at Patchwork Times!

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 211 yards
Purchased this week:  6.5 yards
Purchased YTD: 166 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2014:  45 yards

4 comments:

Betty said...

Must be for me. lol, lol those are my favorite colors. Yes, I like the name. (quite a mystery name).

DeeDee said...

Perfect name for your mystery quilt. It is going to be gorgeous!

Dar said...

Those are very pretty colors. I see you got bit by the BH mystery bug. I'm trying hard not to give in this time because of so many UFO's and I haven't finished the last two BH mysteries. We'll see if I can hold out. Good name too.

Kate said...

Beautiful fabrics for Bonnie's mystery.