Design Wall Monday, December 1, 2014

I completed the binding on Koliding Krosses.  This project was entirely from my stash.  I sure am happy when that can happen.  I'm half way around Konstituent and will share it when finished.


I didn't get to any part of the sewing on Bonnie Hunter's Grand Illusion Winter Mystery.  I've been focused on finishing Koncentric Konnection.  I have taken time to pull fabrics for my project, Kadabra.  I hope to be sewing the Clue 1 early this week.  I'll be aiming to hook up on Bonnie's blog before the cutoff on Thursday.  Friday and Clue 2 will come all too soon.



This week I plan to have Kookaburra in the mail.  I had it appraised with Julia Zgliniec late last week.  It is always a good thing to have your quilt appraised if it is being sent off to a show.  All participants need to have their entries into the committee's hands between December 1st and 15th.  I like to send early to avoid the Christmas mailings.



Lot's of sewing as is my usual is on tap for this week.  I hope that you are enjoying time in your sewing room.  Prayers are with Judy's Boots today.

4 comments:

Janet O. said...

Love Kookaburra! Isn't that the Licorice Allsorts pattern?

Nann said...

All your quilts are beautiful (and alliterative to boot!). Congratulations on the fine finishes.

Lynette said...

Koliding Krosses just mesmerizes me. I think I've been staring at it and the color changes in it for 5 minutes. :)

kwiltnkats said...

Thanks LynnC. It does have that feel of color change!