Friday, December 5, 2014

I have a complete finish to show today.  Konstituent was a fun project by Sharyn Craig called Building Blocks.  It was a BOM that was run out of Cozy's Quilt Shop.  The border design is by Judy Laquidara from her 60 Pieced Borders book.  If you look real close you may be able to see the alphabet quilting stitch.  There are a lot of fabrics with printed words so the quilting design fit perfectly.  You can see all my finished projects on my website.

I have taken apart the three Clue 1 Broken Dishes blocks that were assembled incorrectly.  Made a bunch more HSTs to complete the requirement for this part of the 2014 Winter Mystery Grand Illusion...Clue 2 pattern has been printed and I'm ready to sew.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Betty said...

635
I like it, Konstituent is very nice, like the yellow and black. Good luck on Clue 2 of your mystery quilt.

Janet O. said...

Do you ever just put your feet up and relax? I can't believe your level of productivity!
Konstituent looks great! : )