Sunday Stash Report, May 24, 2015

A little late with this post, but one that is important to keep me accountable!  DH dropped me by Beverly's in Clairmont for that dark piece that is blue for the binding of Kool Krystals.  This project by Bonnie Hunter called Scrap Crystals was made in a workshop with her late last year.  I just picked it up from Kerry's Quilting on Friday.  The binding has already been prepared and machine sewn in place.  More time to sit in front of the television with DH and very soon Mom!

The other three pieces are all FQs that will soon go into my Komatose project.  Komatose is Bonnie Hunter's Lazy Sunday.  So this week there is another enhancement.  Overall though I'm doing very well using my stash.  I'll be counting a couple of Quilt Carry Bags soon.

Used this week:  0 yard
Used YTD:  120 yards
Purchased this week:  1.75 yards
Purchased YTD:  72.75
Net Fabric Used in 2015:  47.25 yards

No comments: