Sunday Stash Report, June 14, 2015


My add for this week is from Beverly's.  It came home with me for Kamikaze that I have been working on lately.

 I started assembling the blocks that were finished at the quilting retreat this past weekend and found lots of them, particularly the red blocks, were assembled wrong.  So guess what I'll be doing today?

 I prepared the binding and sleeve for Krossings.  I plan to work on this during my flight to Virginia that takes place this week.  Austin, my nephew, graduates this week from high school.  I'm looking forward to my all too quick visit.
Today I will claim the quilt carry bag yardage for the black and white bag I gifted my friend Debra.  Kerry will get to claim the red and white bag since the fabrics came from her stash.


Lastly I have Kool Krystals and Krazy Kookoos done.  I am very pleased by how each one finished.

Kool Krystals
Krazy Kookoos

Used this week:  3.25 yard
Used YTD:  123.25 yards
Purchased this week:  .5 yards
Purchased YTD:  73.25
Net Fabric Used in 2015:  50 yards




5 comments:

Nancy J said...

You have been extra busy, and a long flight/flights ahead, smooth travel, and happy stitching.

Jennifer said...

Oh no, hate to hear about the blocks that went together wrong - I did that recently and had 18 to take apart - ugh! Safe travels and enjoy your time on the east coast.

Betty said...

Oh no, rip, rip. I hope it wasn't the blocks that I sewed together? Kool Krystals and Krazy Kookoos are even nicer than the photos, So outstanding. Looks like you might have to look and look again (don't see any} for out placed blocks on Kamikize. That quilt really is a big maze. I left my dog mini on the wall, maybe you could bring it? Sooooooo great being with you, time just seems like it flew by so quickly.

Anonymous said...

The quilts are beautiful. Sorry to hear about the blocks being put wrong. It's time to become BFFs with the seam ripper. Luckily it doesn't happen all the time! :) ~Melanie

Scooquilt said...

Good numbers, beautiful progress! So sorry about the ripping.