Wednesday, November 25, 2015

I have the piecing all done now.  Time for putting the rows together, but that won't be likely be until Friday.  I have lots of cooking to do tomorrow and family coming by to share Thanksgiving Day.  Krystals will be a nice addition to my Christmas decorations.  My version is significantly smaller than the pattern.  My blocks finished at 5 1/2" square where the pattern called for 12 1/2".  I will be picking up a solid red fabric for an outer border and considering the stripe as a diagonal binding.

Bonnie Hunter's Allietare Mystery Clue 1 is released Friday.  I need to pick up 1 1/2 yards of the constant fabric, a gray.  The largest piece in my stash is 1 yard.

Hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving Day celebration.

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

This is lovely, super patterned red at the outside edges

Betty said...

Looks lovely, Karen recommends using a soft grey border, however she says "what do I know" lol
Really is a nice top, all goes well with each other. Enjoy your day. love you.