Sunday Stash Report, April 17, 2016

Kissin' Korner
April UFO
I am working on using up my stash as you can detect from the finished units on the left.

The grayish backgrounds that are being used and the yellow for the main block continue to disappear.  I did mention that all of this comes from my stash, but further excitement comes from most of them being strips and not yardage.  I save 3 1/2" to 1 1/2" strips and pieces.  This project uses noting larger than 2" and it does use quite a bit of 1 1/2" for the "kisses".

Nothing to roll the numbers either way, but that time is getting closer.  Enjoy other projects today with the links on Patchwork Times.  Come back and see how much progress I made today.  I'll be linking up with Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday.  Unit then enjoy time in your sewing room!

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  78.25 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  33 yards
Net used in 2016:  45.25 yards

5 comments:

Betty said...

unusual to see bright yellow in your quilts, it looks nice. You just keep rolling along.

Anonymous said...

Love it. I swapped a bunch of yellow strips with my guildmates that I will be playing with soon too.

Lisa in Port Hope said...

Small pieces use lots of stash because of the seam allowances. Right? Have fun playimg with your stash!

Dar said...

This looks like a great quilt. Can't wait to see what you are making. I'm using my stash and scraps too. Maybe I'll get time to post my top that I've been working on for a while.

Rhonda said...

Your little blocks look so cute. It is very satisfying to see those piles of fabric go down. Look forward to seeing your finished top!